Every business owner needs a website to enhance his business online to achieve success. A good website is full of features and tells about the business to its customers in simple ways. So, for a good website, you need a Website Development Company that can develop a good website for your business or which will make your audience more connected to you. So, this blog is all about how a Website Development Company made a good website for your business.
- Goal Identification:: In this initial stage, the web development company needs to identify the end goal of the website design, usually in close collaboration with the client or other stakeholders. Questions to explore and answer in this stage of the process include:
- Who is the site for?
- What do they expect to find or do there?
- Is this website’s primary aim to inform, to sell, or to amuse?
- Does the website need to clearly convey a brand’s core message, or is it part of a wider branding strategy with its own unique focus?
Tools for Website design at Goal Identification Stage.
- Public Identity
- Creative Brief
- Competitor Examination
- Brand Feature or Quality
2. Scope Definition: One of the most common and difficult problems faced by a web agency is scope wriggle. The client sets out with one goal in mind, but this gradually expands, evolves, or change during the design process. This is not a problem for designers, as it can often lead to more work. But if the increased expectations are not matched by an increase in budget or timeline, the project can quickly become unfeasible totally. A Gantt chart which details a feasible timeline for the project. This provides a vital reference for both designers and clients and keep everyone concentrate on the task and goals at hand.
Tools for Scope Definition
- A Contract
- Gantt Chart
3. Sitemap And Wireframe Mockup: The sitemap provides the foundation for any well-designed websites. It helps give web designers a clear idea of the website’s information architecture and explain the relationships between the various pages and content elements.
The next step is to made a wireframe mockup. Wireframes provide a framework for storing the site’s visual design and content elements, and can help recognize dare and gaps with the sitemap. A wireframe does not contain any final design elements, it does act as a guide for how the site will ultimately look.
Tools For Site Mapping And Wireframing
- Pen/Pencil and Paper
4. Content Creation: Once your website’s framework is in place, you can start with the most important aspect of the site the Content writing for the website.
Content Serves Two Important Purposes:
a) Content Drives Engagement and Action: First, content engages readers and drives them to take the actions important to fulfill a site’s goals. This is affected by both the content itself and how it’s presented.
b) SEO: Content also boosts a site’s visibility for search engines. The practice of creation and improving the content to rank well in search is known as SEO Optimization
Content that’s well-written, informative, and keyword-rich is more easily picked up by search engines, all of which helps to make the site easier to find. Typically, your client will produce the volume of the content, but it’s important that you supply them with guidance on what keywords and phrases they should include in the text
Tools for Best Content Creation
Tools for SEO
Google Keyword Planner
Screaming Frog’s SEO Spider
5. Visual Elements: Finally, it’s time to create the visual style for the site. This part of the design process will often be shaped by existing branding elements, color choices, and logos, as stipulated by the client. But it’s also the stage of the web design process where a good web designer can really shine.
The visual design is a way to communicate and appeal to the site’s users. Get it right, and it can determine the site’s success. Get it wrong, and you’re just another web address.
Tools for Visual Elements
- The usual suspects ( Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc. )
- Moodvoards, style tiles, element collages
- Visual style guides
6. Testing:: Once the site has all its visuals and content, you’re ready for testing.
Thoroughly test each page to make sure all links are working and that the website loads properly on all devices and browsers. Errors may be the result of small coding mistakes, and while it is often a pain to find and fix them, it’s better to do it now than present a broken site to the public
Tools for Website Testing
- W3C Link Checker
- SEO Spider
7. Launch:: Now it’s time for everyone’s favorite part of the website design process: When everything has been thoroughly tested, and you’re happy with the site, it’s time to launch.
A key thing to remember about the launch stage is that it’s nowhere near the end of the job. The beauty of the web is that it’s never finished. Once the site goes live, you can continually run user testing on new content and features, monitor analytics, and refine your messaging
Best Website development company: D2Dwebsitesmarketing
We develop Classic Websites that have a solid framework with, digital marketing refers to advertising delivered through digital channels such as search engine, social media, websites, a mobile application with full cybersecurity
Share this Article
Best Digital Marketing Agency In Delhi | Content Writing Services In Delhi | Web Development Company In Delhi | Web Designing Company | Best SEO Company | SEM Services | Social Media Marketing Agency | Pay Per Click Services | Social Media Optimization Services | Digital Marketing Company | Digital Marketing Websites | E-commerce Website Designing | Custom Website Designing | Application Development Company | Cyber Security Services | Security Analysis | Malware Removal | Video Marketing
© 2019 D2DWebsitesMarketing™ | All Rights Reserved.