The importance of blog writing in SEO is understood by taking a simple example. For any question in your mind, you know google is here for you. For many people, the most popular search engine is the first stop on which they are trying to look for answers related to their questions.
No matter what website you have, if you want to be searched by people, then you have to be at the top of search engines. And it’s tough to be on top but it should be easy if you know the importance of blog writing. But you can improve your chances to rank high on search engine by starting a blog writing.
Does the Blog Writing Help SEO?
Blogging is best for SEO as it helps you in different ways to rank high on google. It is one of the most important ranking factors of Google. When you have a blog that has high-quality content and relevant topics for your customers, then it can make a difference that how you’re overall website is performing on the search engines. And yes blog writing can really help SEO in different ways.
Reason to start Blog:
- It offers continuously fresh content: If you update your content every day or every week, you’re offering fresh content that Google likes. Your website pages sections like about us, services pages were not changed, but your Blog can be updated regularly, which helps you to rank higher. A search engine will show you on top if you have the newest and relevant content. Keywords rich Blog will show you on top, and in return, your website will get traffic.
- It’s the best way to apply long-tail keywords: Your blog will never rank easily on high volume keywords because, on those keywords, the competition is very high. For your blog posts, it’s the best way to use long-tail keywords on which the competition is low and have low volume. For example, a local restaurant in New Delhi might be rank on a keyword “Delhi Restaurant,” but it also targeted on a long tail keyword “Restaurant near New Delhi”. They could write a blog titled Best Food in New Delhi” and link it back to their restaurant using this long-tail keyword.
- More Blogs mean More Pages: The more pages on your website which are relevant to your business, there could be more chances that you will rank on a search engine for your business. So, that’s why it’s essential to execute keywords in your blogs on which you targeted. It will increase the opportunity in a search engine to rank higher.
- Backlinking: A link for a link- Look out appropriate and best companies to link to in your blog posts, and they provide a link to your website on theirs. Furthermore, it will help you to generate more traffic on your website, and you were helping someone too. Building this connection with appropriate companies is crucial, and relevance is essential. A website that you link with your site would have similarity to your business if not similar than it looks fishy to Google and affects your rankings.
- Blog Posts are Shareable: A great idea to share, People love to share the blog on their social media pages. More people are going to share a blog post over a company service page. Think about your targeted audience and write what they want most to read. The more Blogs on social media means more clicks, re-share, Therefore, more people will visit your website.
- A blog keeps your customer on your website for a longer time: Google priority is providing information for which people are looking for, so they were coming back to use google again. If someone clicks on the first link and gets it unhelpful, then they would immediately leave and go back to the search page – that hints the google that this page was not helpful as they think. At the same time, if someone clicks a link and stays for a while, which indicates the google that website is beneficial.
Someone who visits your website from a blog post that shows up in the search results. This can lead to having more reason to stick around for a while and read the entire content.
- A Blog gives you the opportunity of inter-linking: Inter-linking in SEO is very important, and blog post plays an important role for inter-linking. Find some good internal linking possibilities on the main pages of your website. Once you start publishing the blog post, the opportunity will be boon. As you add more pages on various but related topics, you add more opportunities to naturally link those pages to each other.
Importance of Blog writing for SEO of Small Business
As a small business, you have to show that you’re an expert in your industry and build authority. By providing valuable content to your audience which includes the Services they are looking for. You’ll be building trust and helping them ascertain confidence in your brand.
Start Blogging now…
Don’t wait to do it now if you don’t have a blog on your website. Your customers will like to hear what you have to say. Google also like those websites which are updated and have relevant content. So, be a favorite of Google by starting blogs on your website.
And Let us know in the comment section if this blog helps you.
To Embed this Media to your doucument. Copy the follwing code & paste into your Document/Webpage.
<img src=”https://d2dwebsitesmarketing.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Infographic_for_blog2-2.png” alt=”” width=”auto” height=”auto”>
Best Digital Marketing Agency In Delhi | Content Writing Services In Delhi | Web Development Company In Delhi | Web Designing Company | Best SEO Company | SEM Services | Social Media Marketing Agency | Pay Per Click Services | Social Media Optimization Services | Digital Marketing Company | Digital Marketing Websites | E-commerce Website Designing | Custom Website Designing | Application Development Company | Cyber Security Services | Security Analysis | Malware Removal | Video Marketing
© 2019 D2DWebsitesMarketing™ | All Rights Reserved.