We hope you all are doing well. In this age, we all are adapting to the internet from various devices such as desktop, mobile phones, tablets and so on to visit some websites but all websites are not responsive to all devices. So what is the difference between those sites which are open on all devices and which are not? So, today, the blog is all about the difference between Adaptive and Responsive web design.
The way your website displayed on the computer screen, laptops, smartphones, and tablets depend on the design of your website. Nowadays, a website designer will build an adaptive website or a responsive website.
What is Responsive Web Design?
Responsive Web Design is a perfect viewing experience of any website on different types of devices you used. It’s a one website design that looks great at any size from a large screen of your computer to a small display of your smartphone or tablet. The responsive website assures their visitors that they get the same user experience on different sizes of screens.
The responsive web design allows the designers to create once and issue the same content everywhere.
The responsive website consists of 3 major components:
- Flexible Layouts: The website will dynamically be adjusted if you are using flexible layouts to create the website.
- Flexible media: The size of the media can change according to the size of your screen.
- Media Queries: Media queries permits designers to describe different styles for described browser.
Why Use a Responsive Web design?
Nowadays, the new sites were fully responsive on all screens and its easier of the developers and designers due to the availability of different themes reachable from WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal.
What is an Adaptive Website?
Adaptive website design is a structure on a single URL on which different users have customized codes. The designer will fix the layouts in the webpages, which will work on different sizes. The adaptive website design uses multiple fixed layouts size and selects the layout for the most suitable for the screen.
Why use Adaptive Web Design?
Adaptive Web Design is useful for modifying an old site to make it mobile-friendly. You have control over design and view pane. The number of view pane is entirely on your choice and budget.
Responsive Web Design Vs. Adaptive Web Design
Responsive Web Design and Adaptive Web Design both have some advantages and disadvantages, but the most remarkable advantage is that responsive design and adaptive design change the aspect of a web page to fits on the visitor’s device. The main difference between responsive Web Design and adaptive Web Design is that responsive Web Design change the size of the web page to opt the visitor’s screen and adaptive Web Design can create a new page for each different page.
Pros of Responsive Web Design
- Single website: if you have a responsive website, then the only single site is needed for various devices. And it’s easy to monitor and control.
- Single URL: single URL means that your visitors get directly goes to your website without any redirects and single URL will also help in SEO.
- Simple SEO: If you have a responsive website, then it’s SEO become simple as it collects all the traffic to a single page.
- Simple Marketing efforts: There is no need to develop different marketing techniques for your website for different devices.
- It’s Cheaper: Only a single design for a website that is responsive to all devices is cheaper than designing the same site for different-different devices.
- Easy to Analyze: If you have a responsive Web Design, then you can quickly analyze your traffic and productivity of your site.
Cons of Responsive Web Design
- Technical Trouble: Responsive Web Design is a new technology, so it is not suitable for some people, as they have old technology devices and the latest browsers are not working on them properly.
- A UX Experience: As Desktop and Mobile both have different UX experience. So, be aware that your user does not face any problem for opening the same site on different devices, instead of satisfying them, you lose both of them.
- Content Selection: Content selection for responsive Web Design is very difficult for mobile users and desktop.
Pros of Adaptive Web Design:
- Fast loading pages: Adaptive Web Design only display the features needed for the given device and optimizes all the content according to the display size and resolution specifications.
- Best User Experience: If your website gets traffic from different platforms such as desktop, smartphones, tablets, and so on, then adaptive Web Design is an asset. You can easily change your content to improve UX.
- Provide Larger Audiences: Adaptive Web Design permits your website to look right and proper function on your Low-end devices. It is essential for your audience because everyone has not expensive devices.
Cons of Adaptive Web Design:
- Exhaustive Task: Adaptive Web Design has so many HTML codes delivered to appropriate users. So, more codes mean more time and more effort.
- The High skill required: Adaptive Web Design requires a fully skilled team of developers who know how to control the difficulty of adaptive Web Design.
To Embed this Media to your doucument. Copy the follwing code & paste into your Document/Webpage.
<img src=”https://d2dwebsitesmarketing.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Infographic_for_blog2-2.png“ alt=” ” width=”auto” height=”auto”>
The Best Tools For Responsive Website
- Bootstrap: Responsive web design Bootstrap is an open framework for developing with HTML, CSS, and JS. It has the most popular front-end component, like libraries. So, quickly design your ideas and make your entire app with the help of Bootstrap responsive grid system, and plugins at free of cost.
- Gridset: It permits developers to create a set of creative grids layout for the website without any calculations. It’s let you tailor some of your grids across breakpoints for ensuring the responsiveness of the webpage. Price starts from $9 per month.
- FixText: FixText makes the font flexible on your fluid or responsive layout uses these ascendible plugin headlines that fill the parent element. It’s used only for large display text. It is also free of cost.
- Wirefy: For those designers and developers who concentrate on content first Wirefy is the answer. Clear and graceful in its presentation, Wirefy will help you to plan and construct your content. You can also use this to show your client how responsive his website looks and works.
Note: To want a full benefit of Wirefy to need to have a basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
Adaptive Web Design Examples:
Home Depot: Home appliances retailer Home Depot is an adaptive Web Design website which optimized according to the needs of the users. To detect the nearest store, it uses the customer it uses the location of customers.
Corcoran: a real-estate firm based in NewYork, takes the location to provide the possible home- buyers, and renters with a useful list of facilities near the search property.
Turkish Airlines: Turkish Airlines will allow its visitors to choose different user experiences. They can choose between a desktop website, mobile website, and mobile app.
AccuWeather: AccuWeather provides mobile visitors with an m-bot website version. It comes with sensitive graphics and a GPS- based system to detect the exact location of the user to check the weather forecast.
Adidas: Adidas provides the mimic version of the desktop website to its visitors with lighter images and a simplified shopping process.
We are experts in website design, and our responsive website design rates are very affordable. We can convert your non-existing responsive website into a responsive website.
So, if you want to get responsive web design services, please fill your email address below with details of your website. Do it now.
Share this Article:
Best Digital Marketing Agency In Delhi | Content Writing Services In Delhi | Web Development Company In Delhi | Web Designing Company | Best SEO Company | SEM Services | Social Media Marketing Agency | Pay Per Click Services | Social Media Optimization Services | Digital Marketing Company | Digital Marketing Websites | E-commerce Website Designing | Custom Website Designing | Application Development Company | Cyber Security Services | Security Analysis | Malware Removal | Video Marketing
© 2019 D2DWebsitesMarketing™ | All Rights Reserved.